Whether your organisation is a well-established multinational or is at the cusp of global expansion, you will need to align your company's policies and procedures with local labour law and HR best practice. We are proud to work with some of the world's leading law firms to bring you training on local employment law - our unrivalled range of seminars currently covers the laws of more than 40 countries.
Click on an open enrolment event / sample in-house programme below to see how we can help you:
- Know the local employment law inthe regions in which you operate
- Link local employment legislation to real-life, practical HR management challenges
- Create consistent, applicable global HR policies and procedures, effective locally
- Validate and challenge what you are being told by your managers on the ground
- Know what are the burning issues around employment law and employee relations
- Understand how the practical application of the law is influenced by the prevailing customs, etiquette and protocols of the country in question